Our client is a newly established PRC Corp Bank. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Supervise and examine business operating, and implementation of Operational risk management, according to the relevant regulations and requirements of risk management of Head Office (HQ)
- Identify, monitor, manage, and control the operational risk of business and products. If significant risk matters are found, Report to the Dept Head, regulatory authorities and relevant departments.
- Analyze the risk profile, then prepare analytic report (including forms and statistics)
- Monitor key risk indicators of operational risk, and regularly submit reports, forms and related information of operational risk
- Responsible for the IT risk management. Implement assessment of IT risk, and assist to identify IT risk, as well as coordinate the rectification of IT risk.
- Establish Monitoring Indicators of IT risk and monitoring them regularly
- Responsible for Outsourcing risk management and the 3rd party risk management.
- Responsible for Business Continuity risk management. Organize to write business continuity plan and contingency plan, and to carry out the drills
- Responsible for implementation of the policy requirements of local regulatory authorities in HK
- Bachelor Degree or above in related disciplines
- CISA/CISSP/CISM or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in operational risk and/ or IT Risk management in banking
- Familiar with the latest requirements and practices of financial compliance management
- Familiar with HK regulatory policies(HKMA, SFC), foreign exchange regulations, international practices
- Excellent leadership with effective problem solving skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English)
- Proficient in computer skill
Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Degree holder or above
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org