- University graduate in Procurement, Textile Engineering, Supply Chain or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience which 5 years proven track record in Apparel packaging projects, Consumer Products or Retail related field, working experience in MNC is a plus
- International/regional experience on packaging, production, design, fabrics and negotiation
- Strong team player, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate actions among Marketing, Collection teams, Merchandising and Procurement, Logistics and Retail countries
- Assist French counterparts to improve the sustainability of packaging and trims to keep Firm’s ahead of the curve on eco innovations (processes, packing, packaging and trims)
- Ease the implementation of best practices among the teams, the factories, the stores
- Support implementation of strategic supply relationships with global leaders of components for the Apparel retail Industry
- Assist the Company in the new RFID project to ensure the stable supply of RFID tags within the given budget.
- Drive supplier empowerment for delivering fit-for-purpose packaging of Firm’s for packaging integrity, consistency, sustainability and right quality-price gear ratio.
- Provide regular reporting and case studies to the business of market trends updates, success, cost saving project, sustainable packaging solutions, challenges and solutions.
- Oversees process of defining packaging requirements and translate retail markets’ requirements and creatives into realistic packaging solutions.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com