KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND YEAR 1 PERFORMANCE DELIVERABLES
- Develop and execute category supply chain strategy, including multi-sourcing for active and outerwear apparel;
- Onboard partners onto the model and coach them to operate in a rapid replenishment, M2C environment;
- Coach partners on OS – Operational, Financial Model and Technical
- Catalog Expansion: In conjunction with Merchants and PD, launch NPC-approved new styles and colors
- Drive Operational Excellence: High Quality, Fast and accurate, Available and Margin Accretive performance
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with management of each partner – Strategy, Business Highlights, Performance, Areas for improvement
- 10+ years of Strategic Sourcing or Procurement, or Supplier Management experience operating with major US-based retailers
- Deep set of partner factory connections within apparel sourcing, especially for activewear and outerwear, across China and the rest of East and Southeast Asia. Other partner factor connections within apparel and accessories in the region also a plus
- Product obsessed with experience in leveraging factories/vendor expertise to design, cost engineer, and bring products to market.
- GM mindset with a supply chain background and manufacturing (lean/ JIT) experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical with focus on execution, problem-solving, improving processes and brand enhancement.
- Continuous learner and highly curious; always open to considering new perspectives; proactive when changing course and facing added challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com