- Design, develop and implement marketing strategies towards medical and consumer sector
- To engage healthcare professionals through marketing activities to drive product uptake
- Provide promotional support and training to the sales team
- Maximise company resources to support
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, to prepare and deliver scientific and educational contents to the health care professionals and public through different social media channels.
- Assist in marketing plan implementation for respective products and support after-sale service.
- Observe the market trends, to brainstorm and offer marketing insight to the Company managerial in tailoring future sales and marketing direction.
- To explore all possible promotional channels to accommodate marketing needs.
- Design, organize, co-ordinate and deliver promotional events, including medical trainings, exhibitions, roadshows, media exposures.
- Track sales record, evaluate marketing strategy outcome, and prepare relevant reports for the superior’s review.
- Liaise with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Sciences or relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of sales & marketing experience gained from health care sector
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially PowerPoint) & Chinese word processing
- High learning agility and good strategic thinking, interpersonal skills, excellent communication, outgoing with proactive attitude
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information or any questions.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org