Our client is a sizable PRC Banking Group. In order to cope with her business development, she is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team.
- Explore and develop new investment products for private wealth management clients.
- Promote and conduct briefing for front-line staff on investment and insurance products. Product briefing including selling process, product attributes and target clients.
- Work closely with risk manager, internal audit dept, legal and compliance dept and support units in the product due diligence process and prepare product operating manuals.
- Participate in promotional activities (e.g. seminars..etc)
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in private wealth management business.
- Passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 or equivalent
- Strong investment product knowledge and experience in product development process, with particular focus on mutual funds, structured products, securities financing.
- Insurance knowledge and project management skills will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Chinese, both Putonghua and Cantonese
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contac us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Central Hong Kong
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org