Reports to: D2C Head of China (Shanghai)
Responsible for managing the product lifecycle and go to market process of all product categories on all online and offline platforms and channels, through effective teamwork and partnership with China team, UK, & Asia service providers, to effectively grow the our brand in China.
The role will require
- Fluent English & Mandarin
- 2+ years merchandising / buying experience – proven merchandising and store visual design experience
- Proven experience in high growth and diverse China market
- Understand retail mathematics and Open to Buy
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret multiple data points across numerous channels
- Proven ability to work with and lead a cross functional team
- Excellent sense of style and colour trends, fashion minded
The key accountabilities of this role are to:
- Plan brand’s product strategy and assortment architecture based on deep understanding of different Ecommerce/offline platforms’ business model and guests’ profile
- Analysis the sales performance to plan the OTB, forecast the ST%, order lead time, place the order etc. to meet the KPIS
- Manage and execute online/offline merchandising and promotional calendar by channel
- Influence China Product strategy through delivering Ecommerce platform’s strategic market insights and performance analysis, and identify new product opportunities to deliver business growth
- Responsible for 2 to 3 year forward looking product strategy
- Drive China Ecommerce pricing architecture through collaborating with HQ Product team to ensure consistency across the brand and the regions
- Effectively communicate key data points, including merchandising strategies, fashion & outdoor wear trends, pricing and competition that supports China Product strategy
- Manage and plan the inventory of warehouse, inbound and outbound, products turn over
**This be a hands-on role, working in a fast-growing new business area for our brand. You will work closely D2C China Manager and with our appointed Operation partner and Logistics partner. It is a new business unit and so will require a high degree of problem-solving skills and liaison across our global teams.
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org