Buy plan communication:
- Execute the seasonal capacity plan based on agreed vendor lead-time and MOQ.
- Manage end to end PO processes, from order placement to shipment
- Track and validate PO confirmation on delivery details.
- Monitor order status and data update in SAP system (esp. ship date management)
- Collaborate different requirement for different destinations
- Monitor work-in-progress status
- Identify and mitigate potential delays
Shipment follow up:
- Coordinate shipment consolidation
- Review and Control shipment and booking status
- Ensure vendor compliance to corporate policies related to delivery execution and logistics
- Collaborate with customs team and vendor to comply customs & audit documentation requirements.
Data support and analysis:
- Track & validate KPI reports
- Provide business report and analysis
- Diploma in Logistics or related preferred
- 2-3 years working experience (in manufacturing /order follow up/ logistics/ customer service.)
- Order follow up experience in global sourcing company is preferably in Apparel / sportswear industry
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skill
- Good computer skill: MS Office (Excel & Power-point), SAP experience is preferable
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send FULL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Ngau Tau Kok
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com