An IT consulting subsidiary of a conglomerate is seeking high calibre candidates to apply for the above post.
Responsible for the overall project planning, coordination, tendering, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals, and a highly efficient development / deployment process
- Facilitate the definition of project objectives, use case building, project scope, resource identification and team setup, project tendering, scheduling of project timeline and design of detailed project tasks
- Apply Project Management methodology to identify the clear end to end process from project inception, pilot, pilot review and go live decision making, to roll out, result tracking and post-implementation review
- Develops project plan/task list using an appropriate planning tool and standard methodologies
- Work closely with project business owners and representatives to collect facts, conduct data analysis, drive problem-solving process and propose solution
- Lead cross-functional project team/key stakeholders to plan, pilot, implement and track each project and initiative and ensure its qualitative and quantitative success towards the business objectives, and value adding for the functions
- Coordinate between all stakeholders in order to ensure that implementation of the new systems is in timely manner
- Coordinate with related business functions both locally and globally for alignment and drive implementation
- Responsible for the validation and prioritization of requirements and demands, and project management of the initiatives
- Track project deliverables and report on progress of the project-to-project lead using appropriate tools
- Prepare analysis and summary documents to support the project evaluations and assessment of results
- Manage task to completion ensuring successful delivery
- Manage changes to project scope, costs, time, resources as part of change management and provide visibility to management on the project’s progress
- Estimate potential risk and mitigate from time to time to reduce its negative impact on the project
- Captures a list of project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies for their project
- Serves as the point of contact between the business stakeholders and the technical team in making sure the requirements are clearly understood and translated to the functional requirements by leveraging on the resources and skill-set within and across the work-streams
- Lead and supervise project team members and vendors in accomplishing assigned tasks
The ideal candidate for this position is curious about how to drive maximum business value through the IT project management function. They will have a laser focus for being on time and on budget with quality deliverables. The candidate will need to be:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Able to effectively multi-task and deliver quality results within fast-paced project deliverable deadlines.
- Capability of holistic thinking, being able to connect dots
- Good at building networks, connections, positive collaborations and consensus.
- Flexible and resilient, ready to face new approaches
- Able to work & make decision independently, as well as part of a team.
- Able to clearly describe and isolate in-scope and out-of-scope elements.
- Able to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels within the organization
- Desire to take ownership in project delivery
- Good team player, able to build relationships at different levels of the organization
- Master of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Culture sensitivity
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field
- Technical Project Manager: 5+ years of experience in Information Technology and minimum 3 years in project
- Assistant Technical Project Manager: with less experience
- Proactive and take initiative with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience working with collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Confluence, Jira.
- Proven track record in regional / global implementation projects and offshore vendor management
- Project Management Professional holders preferable
- Experience maintaining documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables.
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English, Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Hand on project experience in digital projects and Agile methodology is a must
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Clear understanding of SDLC & Project Management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall / Agile models).
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org