- Systematic procurement policy
- Proper purchasing strategy plan
- 5 days work per week, mid-year bonus & double pay
- Assist to manage & implement systematic procurement policy, procedure and controlling the systems for the purchasing of goods and services.
- Assist to propose or make proper purchasing strategy plan to ensure different materials categories in right purchase at the best cost and maintain of the minimum inventory level. The plan has to be review regularly.
- Supervise and monitor the daily works of RFQ according to R&D provided source, lead finished goods or semi-finished goods subcontracting .
- Support purchasing /Material Control teams to ensure on time delivery.
- Keep doing suppliers comparison for categories group, and propose an optimum choice of suppliers to Purchasing Manager for material share re-allocation.
- Make quick change once having unsolved problem from existing suppliers.
- Involve / lead the teams to be strong in negotiation with suppliers in the best business & custom clearance terms.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by Management.
- University Degree;
- At least 3 years experience in electronic components
- Proficient in MS office
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Occasionally Travel to Dongguan
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com