- Identify product compliance/safety risk and provide advices with actionable plans to ensure product compliance/safety to meet government standards and customer satisfaction;
- Organize QA related improvement programs and implement in business units to enhance the performance of quality service;
- Lead the team to develop and execute supplier assessment system through factory and farm audits;
- Be responsible for article compliance and safety management;
- Communicate at all levels with cross functions to resolve quality assurance issues;
- Provide periodical analysis and status reports for senior management review.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years’ of relevant experience in QA management in food related industry;
- Previous experience in sizable F&B/food manufacturingcompanies is highly preferred;
- Good knowledge in the HK food regulation and international food safety management system;
- Good computer skills including MS Office especially in Excel & PowerPoint;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, proactive, high integrity and is a good team player;
- Strong communications and writing skills on both Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
Interested parties, please send full cv to email@example.com or contact 2520 0876 for more info.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org