Our client is a newly established PRC bank. To cope with its expansion, they are now inviting high calibre to join their team.
- To achieve the KPI target of individuals and departments
- Establish and maintain interbank relationship with local and mainland financial institutions, including drafting credit proposal, account opening and agreement execution
To expand and maintain the interbank cooperation relations in mainland, Hong Kong and overseas, expand the network of agent banks and carry out interbank cooperation
- Establish and maintain long-term cooperative relationship with customers in the same industry, explore business opportunities and actively expand business
- Communicate with the Head Office financial market department to coordinate the use and management of inter-bank credit
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in treasury sales and marketing gained from renowned financial institutions
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4) are preferred
- Comprehensive Requirements: keen business intuition and problem-solving ability. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com