- Develop its corporate banking business
- Manage a portfolio of commercial clients who need financial services and customized products to meet their financial needs
- Solicit new accounts, cultivate relationship with corporate/commercial customers, and cross-sell the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare credit proposals and conduct regular reviews to monitor the credit-worthiness of existing customers.
- Work across geographic borders with customers and mainland branches to deepen relationship with the Bank.
- Comply with the Banks Compliance Policy on KYC policy & procedure, Money Laundering Prevention Guidelines / Procedure.
- University graduate in Finance or related disciplines
- 5 years’ banking experience in corporate/commercial banking, capable of handling lending and deposit portfolio independently
- Well versed in banking ordinance and related regulatory requirements
- Detailed-minded with good organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
Degree (full time)
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org