- Develop its corporate banking business (trade finance) to achieve individual target
- Manage a portfolio of commercial clients who need financial services and customized products to meet their financial needs
- Solicit new accounts, cultivate relationship with corporate/commercial customers, and cross-sell the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare credit proposals and conduct regular reviews to monitor the credit-worthiness of existing customers.
- Work across geographic borders with customers and mainland branches to deepen relationship with the Bank.
- Comply with the Banks Compliance Policy on KYC policy & procedure, Money Laundering Prevention Guidelines / Procedure.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related disciplines
- 3-8 years of banking experience in commercial banking, capable of handling lending and deposit portfolio independently
- Well versed in banking ordinance and related regulatory requirements
- Detailed-minded with good organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (incl Putonghua)
Interested candidates please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact us at 25200104
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com