- Handle the operation of remittance and transactions
- Assist to ensure all are in compliance with relevant AML and Sanction related policies and guidelines.
- Adhere to operational policies and procedures in relating to remittance and AML screening activities.
- Participate in projects such as system enhancement, define user requirements, conduct user acceptance test and perform live verification upon go-live.
- Liaise with other departments or branches to ensure the quality of service.
- Knowledge in treasury settlement criteria will be an advantage.
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 5 years remittance working experience
- Conversant with SWIFT, RTGS, CIPS operations pertaining to payment transaction processing
- Solid experience in e-banking back-office operation and system implementation will be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
*** Pls send ＣV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
$25,000 - 35,000
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org