- Supervise the operation of remittance team, ensure all transactions are executed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Authorize payment transactions, ensure all are in compliance with relevant AML related policies and guidelines.
- Manage and supervise staff, provide business training, develop teamwork and compliance spirit
- Review and develop operational policies and procedures in relating to remittance and AML screening activities.
- Streamline process workflow to reinforce operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in projects such as system enhancement, define user requirements, conduct UAT and perform live verification upon go-live.
- Participate in ad–hoc assignment.
- Liaise with other departments or branches to ensure the quality of service.
- Knowledge in treasury settlement will be an advantage.
- Degree holder in business or banking related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years remittance working experience with at least 5 years in supervisory level
- AAMLP or CAMLP holder is preferable
- Conversant with SWIFT, RTGS, CIPS operations pertaining to payment transaction processing
- Solid experience in e-banking back-office operation and system implementation will be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong in leadership, mature, creative, self-motivated, able to meet tight deadlines and make decisions independently
- Sound analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, responsible and willing to work under pressure.
Candidates with less experience will be considered at Assistant Manager / Officer level
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104.
25-55K + attractive bonus
Central / Wanchai
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org