Our client is a sizable banking group listed in HK mainboard. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Supervise the operation of remittance, ensure all transactions are executed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Authorize payment transactions, to ensure all are in compliance with relevant AML and Sanction related policies and guidelines.
- Manage and supervise staff, provide business training, develop teamwork and compliance spirit
- Review and develop operational policies and procedures in relating to remittance and AML screening activities.
- Streamline process workflow to reinforce operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in projects such as system enhancement, define user requirements, conduct user acceptance test and perform live verification upon go-live.
- Participate in ad–hoc assignment as directed by Section Head.
- Liaise with other departments or branches to ensure the quality of service.
- Knowledge in treasury settlement criteria will be an advantage.
- Degree holder in business or banking related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years remittance working experience with at least 4 years in supervisory level
- ACIB or AAMLP Holder is preferable
- Conversant with SWIFT, RTGS, CIPS operations pertaining to payment transaction processing
- Solid experience in e-banking back-office operation and system implementation will be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong in leadership, mature, creative, self-motivated, able to meet tight deadlines and make decisions independently
- Sound analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, responsible and willing to work under pressure.
*** Pls send ＣV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Central Hong Kong
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org