- To promote new products in microbiome precision therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Implement marketing plans to achieve sales KPIs.
- Build rapport and partnership with healthcare professionals and medical groups.
- Assist Manager to implement sales plans for respective products and support after-sale service.
- Key account management to provide customer services by all means to medical professionals and clients.
- Assist in the promotion of the company’s product brand and new product launch activities.
- Organize, co-ordinate and deliver marketing events such as medical training, exhibition, visits.
- Track sales record and achieve both personal KPIs and sales team goals.
- Daily office support and other ad hoc duties assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in science preferred
- 1-2 years of exposure in sales and marketing, especially in pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare / biotechnology organization
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese, English, and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Passionate in healthcare industry. Highly self-motivated, strong learning agility, people-oriented with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge in the use of social media and online marketing platforms will be an advantage
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information or any questions.
Degree in science
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org