- Develop strategic sales plans and pricing strategy for residential development
- Prepare legal and sales documents including sales arrangement, tender, pricelist etc.
- Execute sales strategies for property projects
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Coordinate on show flat design and arrange sales office logistics
- Responsible for the corporate communications and branding to promote good corporate image of the group
- Responsible for company promotional activities and Customer Relationship Management programs events and to ensure marketing activities are aligned with corporate guideline and image
- Oversee the production of property sales brochure in compliance with related Ordinance
- Copy writing, PR writing, social media management, marketing collateral production
- Host PR events, handle media relationship and prepare press release
- Conduct corporate branding campaigns for the best interests for both Groups
- Handover and customer services for new development projects experience are preferred.
- Assist in estate agents management and sales launch
- In charge of marketing campaigns across multi channels
- Well management of internal budget plan
- Provide after-sale services to customers
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in leading property developers or related industry and at supervisory level
- Knowledge in First-Hand Ordinance is a must
- Having sound experiences in project handover to buyers
- Experience in Eastern KLN (KT/HMT/KLC) projects is a competitive advantage
- EAA-licensee is an advantage
- Proactive, independent, customer-oriented, attention to details and a team player with positive working attitude and excellent integrity
- Presentable and possess good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and able to work with different levels
- Strong analytical skill and numeric sensitive
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take challenges
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays, when necessary.
Interested parties, please send FULL CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Kowloon Bay/Tsim Sha Tsui
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org