- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Plan, manages and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed for BU needs
- Manage purchase prices and stock level
- Maintain efficient and effective flow of purchasing
- Explore new sourcing and keep on-going evaluating existing supplier’s performance
- Monitor and control the inventory level at outside warehouse and week coverage
- Explore new items and product substitutions with R&D
- Continue to explore new opportunities with cost savings or product enhancements.
- Help to establish and execute supply chain strategy
- Coordinate and work closely with Production and order planning to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual plan and report to meet KPI
- Prepare costing analyze
- Degree or above in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Min. 6 years solid experience in supply chain management experience in food & beverage
- Experience in supply chain management, logistics, warehousing, purchasing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to manage new initiative and projects
- Salary: 60-65K
**Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org of Levin Human Capital Consulting Group or you can call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more information.
6 years experience
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com