Our client is a newly set up PRC bank in Hong Kong. In order to cope with her rapid development, she is now looking for calibre candidates to join her team.
- According to the risk management system and requirements of the Head Office, assist the superior to build the credit policy system (including policies and processes), formulate the implementation rules of the credit approval and review, supervise and inspect the business operation, implement the Head Office’s credit risk appetite, ensure the credit risk appetite is in line with the general requirements of the Head Office
- Identify, monitor, manage and control the credit policies and country risks for business and products , develop credit risk assessment of new products and new businesses, If significant risk matters are found, report and analyze the risks to the upper management, regulatory authorities and relevant departments of the bank
- Design stress testing and make capital calculation; regularly review the credit risk stress testing model
- Write regular and irregular risk analysis reports (including reports and data information), such as ICAAP reports, etc.;
Implement the whole process management of early warning customers under credit policy risk, be responsible for daily monitoring, data analysis, effectiveness evaluation etc. of early warning management
- Assist the Department in building credit risk management related systems and tools, and be responsible for the management, maintenance and regular update
- Implement the policy requirements of local regulatory authorities in Hong Kong, cooperate with regulatory authorities to conduct all kinds of research
- Implement the work related to credit risk management.
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in quantitative finance, finance, economics, accounting, business administration and other related majors
- At least 8 years of experience in bank credit and risk management in banking institution
- Solid understanding of banking related fields of financial business; know well the latest requirements and practices of financial compliance management and maintain a high degree of acuity
- CFA, FRM or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Familiar with HK regulatory policies(including Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission in HK), foreign exchange regulations, international practices; Good written and spoken skills in English and Chinese (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English)
- Familiar with computer use, including Microsoft Office, VBA, SQL and SAS
- Excellent leadership with effective problem solving skills; independent and initiative, able to think big and wise, pay attention to details if necessary; outstanding communication skills, strong delivery ability and ability to work under pressure.
*** Please send both CHINESE & English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
8 years relevant experience
Degree holder CFA, FRM are preferred
Central Hong Kong
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com