Our client is a newly set up PRC bank in Hong Kong. In order to cope with her rapid development, she is now looking for calibre candidates to join her team.
- According to the risk management system and requirements of the Head Office, assist the superior to build a credit risk management system, be responsible for the supervision and inspection of business operation, implement the credit risk management related work, and implement the policy requirements of local regulatory authorities in Hong Kong
- Conduct the approval of credit business: according to the credit policy, product system, approval norms and standards of our bank, comprehensively analyze and reveal the credit risk of the credit business, issue clear verifying and approval opinions and submit them to the competent person for deliberation
- Discover and summarize the problems existing in the review and approval work promptly, and promote the normalization and standardization of the review and approval
- Identify, manage and control the credit risk in business and products. If significant risk matters are found, report and analyze the risks to the upper management, regulatory authorities and relevant departments of the bank
- Assume the responsibility for the daily operation of credit witness management;
Put forward optimization suggestions for the system, participate in relevant demand analysis, system online testing, etc.
- Implement the requirements of anti-money laundering risk management, conduct or cooperate with the work of transaction monitoring, list monitoring, anti-money laundering inspection, evaluation, training, publicity, supervision and rectification, confidentiality, etc.
- Implement the work related to credit risk management.
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in quantitative finance, finance, economics, accounting, business administration and other related majors
- At least 8 years of experience in risk management in banking institution
- Solid understanding of banking related fields of financial business; know well the latest requirements and practices of financial compliance management and maintain a high degree of acuity; CFA, FRM or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Familiar with HK regulatory policies(including Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission in HK), foreign exchange regulations, international practices
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Chinese (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English)
- Familiar with computer use, including Microsoft Office, VBA and SQL
- Excellent leadership with effective problem solving skills; independent and initiative, able to think big and wise, pay attention to details if necessary; outstanding communication skills, strong delivery ability and ability to work under pressure.
*** Please send both CHINESE and English CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
8 years or above relevant experience
Degree holder, CFA, FRM are preferred
Central Hong Kong
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org