- Provide professional middle office administration in relation to corporate trust and fund custodian related services, such as bond trustee, QDII, QFII, ROFII, offshore fund and SFC authorized funds.
- Monitor KYC, FATCA CRS related checking, account opening and client onboarding procedures.
- Control, review and liaise with relevant parties independently on account documentations, including services agreements, trust deed and other account related documents, etc. and manage service deliverability.
- Ensure account documentations in compliance with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Undertake to draft and review from time to time procedure manuals and service standard.
- Coordinate well internally with front and back offices, externally with clients and business partners.
- Degree holder in law, accounting, finance, investment or related discipline or holding relevant professional qualifications.
- 5 years of managerial experience in corporate trust / fund custodian administration business.
- Understanding of SFC authorized funds regulations.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese .
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information.
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org