- Design, plan and execute corporate compensation & benefits (C&B) schemes and rewards strategy, including but not limited to pay range review, incentive program, remuneration components and market intelligence competitiveness surveys;
- Oversee annual pay review, payroll function, insurance renewal, taxation, and budget preparation in Hong Kong to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidelines, monitor and resolve any anomalies;
- Drive C&B programs & initiatives through regular evaluating & analyzing;
- Ensure the company total remuneration package (fixed & variable pay, benefits components, etc) is competitive in the market and align with HQ guidelines;
- Advise management on all C&B matters and compile regular reports for management review.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in C&B. Previous experience in Logistic/Retail industry would be an advantage but not a must;
- Proactive, high accuracy and strategic mind-set with a hands-on approach;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS application will be advantageous;
- Less experience will be considered as Human Resources Manager.
Interested parties, please send full cv to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org