Reporting to the President Digital & IT, this is a leading, but highly hands-on role, with a USA B2B eCommerce business, selling to retailers such Amazon, Wayfair, Wal-Mart, Costco and Target and expanding into the direct-to-customer selling channel.
As well as supporting the back end operations of the business, the role is responsible to drive the digital strategy, delivering digital business solutions, and supporting the development and maintenance of the company web site.
- Business Oversight: Manage the back end operations for the company’s USA B2B e-Commerce business, including wholesale pricing & margin control, demand planning & inventory management, warehouse space planning & shipment coordination.
- Strategic Planning: Work closely with the President of eCommerce to formulate plans for revenue generation, cost savings, risk mitigation and process optimization.
- Data Analytics: Supervise data analysts to build BI solutions (Microsoft PowerBI), including best in class visualisations. Responsible also to build and maintain all business reports to support sales, operations and various supply chain functions.
- IT Projects: Collaborate with IT & Finance for ERP upgrades (Microsoft Dynamics 365), UAT and process automation. Take the lead in corporate IT projects.
- Innovation: Proactively identify ERP (Dynamics 365) enhancements, as well as explore new ideas, applications and technologies to deliver improvements for wholesale costing, demand planning and other key business processes. Co-ordinate with internal and/or external counterparts to implement and test prior roll out
- People Management: Lead 2 to 4 direct reports, depending on experience.
- Education Qualifications: University graduate in Supply Chain, Statistics, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Work Experience: 6+ years of experience preferably in a supply chain or e-Commerce environment.
- Planning & Execution: Highly organised, multi-tasker, strong communicator, self-driven and a problem solver. Can think big picture but also be prepared to take a hands-on approach and dig into details.
- Analytical Skills: Sensitive to numbers with a data-driven approach.
- Technical Skills: Advanced Excel & PowerPoint. Proficient in R, Python, SQL and SAS. Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 & PowerBI.
- eCom Skills: Knowledge in VBA, PIM, CRM or any e-Commerce applications will be considered highly as will a broad knowledge of Google analytics, SEO.
- Communication: Presentable and able to articulate effectively to different audiences, as well as influence others. Must be fluent in English. Mandarin is advantageous.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
6+ years of experience
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com