A leading property investment, management and development group is looking for capable candidates to fill the above position.
- Reporting to General Manager of Business Technology, provides vision and leadership for designing, implementing and monitoring the BT architecture, including Infrastructure and Security, System platform and business continuity.
- Involve in business, operations and corporate department strategies and provide recommendations to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Influence and direct Company’s infrastructure and applications implementation to ensure alignment to key business strategies and processes.
- Ensure BT infrastructure is reliable, secure, cost efficient and strategically sound, reflecting business needs and best practice in creating value for Company.
- Maintain the service level of client facing system and provide improvement strategies and execution plan.
- Degree in Computing, Information Technology or related discipline, professional qualifications with ITIL, PMP, CITPM, CITBCM are preferable.
- At least 10 years’ experience in end user business support environment with a minimum of 7 years involving direct supervision of IT staffs.
- Experience in retail, property management and working knowledge of Cloud Services, Cybersecurity projects, Big Data projects will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning, development and project management.
- Strong in business process improvement, IT project management and vendor management.
- Able to communicate well on a technical & business level, and to manage & engage senior stake holders, functional users, customers & vendors.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective team player, with exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
50K - 70K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org