- Degree or above + Minimum 10 years of progressive experience with a Quality function, with a minimum of five years as a department head.
- Experience interacting with other disciplines throughout the company including Operations, R&D, Sustainabilities, Brand, etc.
- Develop and support global quality protocols to ensure products meet or exceed consumer needs.
- Direct complex projects to improve performance, decrease lead times, or reduce costs.
- Oversee efforts to ensure both the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Business are included in the development of quality criteria.
- Develop key activity indicator metrics to monitor quality performance compared to established goals. Routinely issue Quality Performance Indicators and other reports to drive continuous improvement in the quality team, contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- Direct the Quality function in order to provide Quality Assurance and Quality Control prior and throughout the production cycle to the delivery of finished products. Responsibilities include supplier assessments and auditing, specification review, incoming Quality Control guidance, problem resolution and technical support.
- Act as a champion for standardized and methodical / data-based approaches to problem solving.
- Oversee data analysis to identify trends, improve performance and improve process controls.
- Prepare and deliver periodic reporting on quality performance in accordance with company policy and external regulatory requirements.
- Utilize quality systems, Corrective Actions Plans and Continuous Improvements to ensure only acceptable product is produced or released to customers.
- Develop, track, and monitor performance objectives relating to the implementation of continuous improvement, efficiency, and productivity projects.
- Responsible for budget preparation, oversight and expense control.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing, implementing and understanding quality systems, inspection protocols, product quality requirements, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including training experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload of the team against business priorities.
- Ability to gain cooperation of functional counter-parts or others not directly supervised to achieve assigned objectives.
- Skilled at guiding the development of subordinates in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Skilled at solving complex problems and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Statistical Software Tools and Microsoft Office
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com