A PRC banking group has recently established its new branch in Hong Kong. We are assisting them to invite high calibre candidates to apply for the above post.
- According to the relevant regulations and requirements of risk management of Head Office, assist the Head to build up market risk management system, and be responsible for supervisory and examination of business operating, as well as implement work related to market risk management
- Identify, monitor, manage, and control the market risk of business and products. If significant risk matters are found, report to the Head, regulatory authorities and relevant departments of the bank, and analyze the risk profile
- Prepare regular and irregular analytic reports(including forms and statistics)
- Assist to construct market risk management tools, and build measurement and monitoring models of market risk as well as be responsible for its management, maintenance and regular renewal
- Responsible for implementation of the policy requirements of local regulatory authorities in HK
- Implement the work related to credit risk management
- University graduate with Bachelor Degree or above preferable in quantitative finance, risk management science, computer science, finance, economics, accounting, information systems, business administration , computing and other related majors
- At least 8 years of experience in risk management in banking system
- Deep understanding of banking related fields of financial business; know well the latest requirements and practices of financial compliance management and maintain a high degree of acuity; CFA, FRM or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Familiar with concept of market risk, all kinds of capital market activities, policy of regulatory authorities (including HKMA and HKSFC), regulations of credit management, and international market practice; Good written and spoken language skills(including Cantonese, Mandarin, English); Familiar with computer use, including Microsoft Office, VBA and SQL; Familiar with operating management system(including Murex, Kodor+, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc)
- Excellent leadership with effective problem solving skills; able to think big and wise, pay attention to details if necessary; strong delivery ability and ability to work under pressure
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format in both English and Chinese) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com