- Act as senior operational manager to conduct Hong Kong and US stock operation duty.
- Report to company management team about the operation duty.
- Review business mandates, ensure all operational activities and staff activities are following the operating policies and procedures in daily work
- Liaise and coordinate with varies internal and external parties including Legal and Compliance, Finance, Back-office Operations, trustees, custodians, brokers and accountants for ensuring success of product launches and daily operations
- Propose and implement operation flows for existing products and new businesses
- Review and improve operations policies and procedures on regular basis
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Experience on Hong Kong and US stocks are required
- Over 6 years experience in operations are required
- Knowledge or experience on Japanese, Singapore or European stocks are a plus
- Understanding of the asset management operations workflow & familiarity with SFC regulations
- Experience on Accounting and Client services are highly preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be a plus
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org