- According to the relevant regulations and requirements of risk management of Head Office, be responsible for supervision and examination of business operating, and implementation of operational risk management;
- Identify, monitor, manage, and control the operational risk of business and products. If significant risk matters are found, report to the Head, regulatory authorities and relevant departments of the bank, and analyze the risk profile, then prepare analytic report(including forms and statistics);
- Monitor key risk indicators of operational risk, and regularly submit reports, forms and related information of operational risk;
- Responsible for outsourcing risk management and the 3rd party risk management. Carry out the assessment of outsourcing risk;
- Responsible for business continuity risk management. Organize to write business continuity plan and contingency plan, and to carry out the drills;
- Responsible for implementation of the policy requirements of local regulatory authorities in HK;
- Implement the work related to credit risk management.
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in quantitative finance, risk management, computer science, law, accounting, finance, information systems, and other related majors;
- At least 4 years of experience in risk management in banking institutions;
- Deep understanding of banking related fields of financial business; know well the latest requirements and practices of financial compliance management and maintain a high degree of acuity; CFA, FRM or other relevant qualifications are preferred;
- Familiar with HK regulatory policies (including Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission in HK), foreign exchange regulations, international practices;
- Good written and spoken language skills (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English);
- Excellent leadership with effective problem solving skills; pay attention to details if necessary; strong delivery ability and ability to work under pressure.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
70K - 90K+
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org