Our client is a newly established PRC bank. To cope with its expansion, they are now inviting high calibre to join their team.
- Liaise with local regulators such as the HKMA and relevant regulators to assist in the implementation of the policy requirements of local regulators in Hong Kong
- Formulate, update and review compliance policies and guidelines according to the requirements of the Head Office, HKMA and other regulatory authorities, and improve the compliance system of the Branch
- Assist in the development of compliance and prevention of internal fraud plan to ensure operational compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance advice to management and related business departments on compliance issues related to banking products and businesses, and identify compliance risks
- Periodically conduct compliance reviews and inspect client investment suitability management, employee transactions, personal and corporate permits, account opening, etc
- To improve the compliance awareness and control ability of the bank by formulating development plans and providing compliance training
- Bachelor degree or above preferable in law or business related majors
- 10+ years solid banking compliance experience with local regulators
- Have an in-depth understanding of financial crime risks in banking related fields, keep up-to-date with financial crime compliance requirements and practices, and maintain a high degree of sensitivity. Completion of relevant HKMA ECF, CAMS or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Proficient in rules and regulations related to banks, familiar with both Hong Kong and international regulatory policies, foreign exchange management laws and regulations and international practices, good written and spoken Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin) and English, and proficient in computer operation
- Good team player with strong leadership skills with ability to solve problems effectively and work under pressure with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 25200103.
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org