Our client is a newly established PRC based bank. To cope with its expansion, they are now inviting high calibre to join them.
- To formulate the guidelines related to financial market business, and supervise and inspect the implementation;
- Organize various marketing activities, promote business development and maintenance
- Analyze market demand, promote, coordinate and participate in product innovation, and improve business product system
- Establish and maintain long-term cooperative relationship with customers in the same industry, explore business opportunities and actively expand business
- Write credit proposal
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in banking or relevant industry. And have the experience of providing banking services for customers
- Familiar with Hong Kong and mainland markets and financial policies and Solid knowledge in financial products and cross-border financing products, and experience in writing credit reports
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4) and the insurance intermediary qualification (IIQE) of the insurance authority are preferred
- Keen business intuition and problem-solving ability. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com Or contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org