- Reporting to the Financial Controller of the group, you will be working in the Clearing Centre Department, providing settlement operations support to the department across the group businesses.
- Tertiary educated or above;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the HK market Settlement/Nominees field is desirable;
- Familiar with the operation of CCASS / ET-Trade system or have exposure to other prevailing E-Settlement platform;
- Knowledge in local regulatory and compliance guidelines in relation to settlement issues is advantageous;
- Overtime work is required;
- Detail-minded, eager to learn and CS oriented;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player who is able to drive changes proactively;
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English with knowledge in Mandarin a plus;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/Manager.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com