- Perform daily operations of all related settlement duties for global equities & futures.
- Handle daily responsibilities including corporate action, reconciliation, and trade matching.
- Execute instructions from clients in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with other departments and brokers on settlement & clearing matters.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above with over 3 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in using CCASS and DCASS systems are preferred.
- Knowledge in global markets for local and overseas equities, futures and commodities.
- Written and spoken in English and Chinese ( Mandarin is preferable).
*** Please send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
$20,000 - 25,000
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org