- 6+ years of Strategic Sourcing or Procurement, or Supplier Management experience operating with major US-based retailers
- Deep set of partner factory connections within the Apparel category across Asia (primarily China but also South Asia and Southeast Asia, where relevant)
- Product obsessed with experience in leveraging factories/vendor expertise to design, cost engineer, and bring products to market.
- GM mindset with a supply chain background and manufacturing (lean/ JIT) experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical with focus on execution, problem-solving, improving processes and brand enhancement.
- Continuous learner and highly curious; always open to considering new perspectives; proactive when changing course and facing added challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
Interested candidates please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com