Our client is a newly PRC based Financial Group. To cope with the newly established Fund , they are now inviting high calibre for the captioned post.
- Identifying new business opportunities with potential clients, such as Family office & High Networth , institutional & corporate clients, professional investors etc build client networking and relationships via sales and marketing activities including fund briefings, client seminars and business events
- Already have a strong connection with high-net worth individuals and family offices, which are looking for investments
- Liaise with relevant external and internal parties on marketing initiatives, covering advertising, event management and sales campaigns for unit trusts distribution business
- Give product ideas, ongoing regular updates and attend investment performance review sessions with clients/prospects
- Proactive in delivering quality account management services to existing clients.
- Work closely with teams of the Group to cross-sell, leverage and maximize collaboration opportunities as well as to build partnerships with related departments or function units to enhance efficiency and execution
- Initiating and implementing integrated marketing plans for launching and promoting mutual funds and investment-linked products
- Coordinating with fund houses on all business and distribution-related activities for products already on the shelf
- Industry or market sector research and analysis, marketing campaigns, fund launches, materials, events, board-based sales activities and regular sales training
- Holder of SFC licence Type 1, 4 and 9
- Master in Finance and Economic related subjects
- 8-10 years of fund sales experience in investment management firms
- A good track record in selling (or supporting the selling of) a broad range of financial products to retail or institutional client base within Hong Kong and China
- Can work independently and under high time pressure to deliver good quality work
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua, Chinese and English.
- High intellectual curiosity, energetic, creativity and integrity
- Proactive, innovative and a good team player
- Passionate about meeting and working with people of different levels
- Business travel to China will be required
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com OR contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org