- Team Lead of Talent Acquisition function;
- Manage and execute end-to-end recruitment life cycle across all levels of hiring for Hong Kong and Macau, include not limited to corporate office, frontline positions and graduate trainee program;
- Champion sourcing best practices across various recruitment channels and proactively identify opportunities to strengthen sourcing methods;
- Able to partner with Key Stakeholders on identifying hiring needs and streamline hiring process;
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to ensure all services related to Talent Acquisition meet with the objectives of the organization;
- Prepare strategic HR reports/ dashboards to identify the hiring trends and provide constructive recommendations;
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 6 years’ solid experience in recruitment/ talent acquisition at least 3 years in supervisory role in a sizable organization;
- Good team leader;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications.
Interested parties, please send full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com