- Coordinates onsite and offsite credit audits
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc credit risk reports
- Directly reports to GM, Credit Department, and lead a small team in charge of the functions of credit policy, credit audit control and credit portfolio management, with details as follows
- Credit Policy: Formulate and regularly review credit policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory and Mainland China Head Office requirements as well as the risk appetite of the HK Branch.
- Credit Audit Control: (i) coordinates onsite and offsite credit audits conducted by HKMA, internal audit, internal compliance and external audit of the HK Branch as well as internal audit and external regulatory of Mainland China Head Office, and prepares replies after discussions with all relevant parties; (ii) control and follow up the rectifications of credit audit findings to make sure the rectifications are well completed before deadline; (iii) update internal credit policies accordingly once received updates of HKMA supervisory policies, circulars and head office policies; (iv) regularly communicates with local regulatory and Head Office credit policy departments for all credit policy matters.
- Credit Portfolio Management: (i) Prepare regular and ad-hoc credit risk reports as required by regulatory, Head Office and local management regarding the loans and bonds portfolio of the HK Branch; (ii) design and control risk indicators including concentration risks, master limits, risk classifications, rating migrations, problem loan ratios, etc. (iii) prepare regular and ad-hoc macro economical and high-risk industries reports.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related subjects.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in banking, auditing, consulting or regulatory.
- Excellent knowledge in HKMA supervisory polices particularly in credit risk management.
- Excellent in Mandarin and written Chinese is a must.
- Strong data analytical skills with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and team working spirit.
- Past working experience in Mainland China is an advantage.
- Preferably with ECF-CRM qualification
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org