- To lead the RMs to develop business and new accounts by proactively engaging with both internal and external business partners
- Explore, identify and develop business prospects systematically
- Create added value for both clients and the Bank through actively identifying the clients’ needs, wants and preferences so as to create a long-term trusting relationship
- Lead and manage the overall strategy, growth and profitability of Wealth Management
- Formulate investment directions / strategies / policies and provide high quality advisory services
- Lead the product structuring team in providing tailor-made solutions for highly complex requests of transactions/ investment products and structured products.
- Ensure the procedures and compliance guidelines are strictly complied
- Degree holder with min 8 years of relevant experience in private banking and/or wealth management business
- Passed the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination or qualification of Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) is preferred
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage a good relationship with clients and peers
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including fluent Putonghua
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com OR contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org