- Oversee the daily operation in the chiller system to ensure all legislation and contractual requirements are compiled;
- Lead the team to monitor and coordinate the system expansion works by contractors;
- Lead the team to communicate with and report to the client;
- Take lead in providing technical proposals and improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor degree/Higher diploma in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Membership of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, or equivalent standing in engineering discipline is preferable;
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in chiller plant operation and / or installation;
- Excellent project management, leadership and communication skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org