Our client is a well-established branded sportswears / apparels MNC. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team with the requirements below:
- Implement Vendor Social Labor (VSL) program to mitigate supply chain risks and create positive social impacts.
- Support the implementation of the FLA Workplace Code of Conduct and Principles of Fair Labor and responsible Sourcing throughout the entire supply chain
- Ensure suppliers understand Ethical Policy and monitored under the VSL program
- Ensure suppliers remediate any non-compliances in timely manner
- Provide pre-audit trainings to suppliers and auditors on social labor audit program
- Schedule social labor audit according to VSL audit program framework
- Review audit reports to ensure report quality
- Conduct remediation visits and coach suppliers to develop Corrective Action Plan (CAP) on non-compliances
- Conduct shadow audits to suppliers to ensure audit quality
- Maintain audit database and tracking the CAP status
- Handle workers’ complaints according to grievance procedure
- Gather living wage information and develop supplier wages dashboard
- Analyze compliance data and suggest improvement activities
- Frequent travel required with around 30-50%. Countries includes mainland China and south east Asian countries.
- University graduate.
- 5 years relevant working experience on social labor compliance program
- Third party audit experience preferred
- Sound knowledge of social labor issues in Asian countries
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English & Mandarin
- Hands on computer skills
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for queries.
$25,000 - 30,000
Ngau Tau Kok
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com