Market and manage the provision of services to clients of the company including, but not limited to, financial advisory such as sponsoring IPOs, private placement and notifiable transactions in Hong Kong, M&A (mergers and acquisitions), takeovers and other related transactions, and general business and financial consultancy and agency services.
- To the extent there is any involvement in Type 1 activity, namely, dealing in securities, such involvement shall be limited to dealing in securities in relation to corporate finance work
- Assist in / Handle due diligence work and the preparation of marketing materials, research materials and transactional documents and other documentation incidental to the execution of transactions
- Assist in / Handle liaising and dealing with clients, professional parties, regulators and other business and support units
- Assist in the provision of advice on transactions regarding valuation, structuring, financial, regulatory and business aspects of them
- Assist in / Handle the execution of transactions
- Provide other marketing, research, transactional and administrative support generally
- Degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Business or related disciplines
- 5 years of ECM experience in investment banking
- Strong academic and technical background
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information or any questions.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org