Our client is a US Online D2C Retailer. She is now inviting calibre candidate to perform critical and strategic role and instrumental to the Company’s success.
- Reports to the Head of China and functionally to Head of Global Logistics in USA.
- Ensure a strong customer experience from order placement to final delivery. Maintain >98% on-time deliveries and <5% CS queries regarding shipment status
- Determine the right carrier partner, negotiate logistics costs, set up contracts, and understand exports/taxation laws for existing and new factory locations. Work towards establishing global volume partners to achieve higher discounts to assist in increasing margins at scale
- Setup 3PLs in key origin locations with cost and time efficient first mile from factories to the warehouse
- Define processes and co-develop systems to bring in operational efficiencies in shipment issues (delays, lost packages, failed deliveries, etc.) and related customer support management
- Onboard factories on our logistics platform in time for a product launch. Develop and automate training and onboarding programs
- Manage and ensure timely and correct fulfillment from our partner factories and 3PLs. Ensure fulfillment SLA of 24 hours with an accuracy rate higher than 99%
- Co-develop and/or source shipping station software for factory partners not leveraging 3PLs
- Hire and supervise a world-class team to assist in logistics over time
- Degree in a highly quantitative field (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science) preferred
- Min 8 years of experience in programmatic marketing, online marketing channels, tools and measurements
- Growth obsessed
- Experience querying data warehouse (SQL), analyzing data, and arriving at insights using quantitative techniques
- Highly organised, detailed-oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, improving processes and brand enhancement
- Continuous learner and highly curious, always open to considering new perspectives, pro-active when changing course and facing added challenges
- Performance driven and performance motivated – gets results and likes being in a culture that values performance
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104.
Nanshen, Shenzhen OR remote
Enquiry: 852 25200104
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org