- Develop and maintain all department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies and procedures for Food and Beverage.
- Analyse Food & Beverage prices (competitive, related and profitable).
- Design exceptional menus; approve goods purchasing requests.
- Ensure proper inventory for products (liquor, beverages, etc.) and equipment (china, glassware, linen, etc.).
- To ensure maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget and driving profitability
- Ensure kitchen operations are aligned with the respective corporate strategy
- Oversee the preparation and update of Standard Operating Procedures to make sure efficient delivery of services
- Develop new business opportunities and facilitate return business to achieve revenue goals
- Lead the team to provide excellent service, maintain good branding and achieve sales target
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality management
- Min 5 years’ relevant professional experience in catering industry.
- Work experience in international catering industry at hotel/resort and/or stand-alone restaurants.
- Good knowledge in food safety standards and general requirements such as HACCP.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English
*Interested parties please send your CV with info on availability, current & expected salary to Winsome Choi (Click Here) or contact us for more details.
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com