- Provide professional HR support to the Line Managers such as: budget / forecast on manpower planning, employee movement, organizational structure evolution, performance appraisal, bonus pay-out etc.
- Support all recruitment related activities which includes sourcing of candidates, interviewing, offer making, contract signing and arranging induction programme
- Deliver HR advice to Line Managers on HK’s Labour Ordinance, performance coaching, disciplinary action, staff counselling, labour dispute/grievance
- Communicate all policies, procedures and organizational changes to responsible Line Managers
- Responsible for providing advice on employee relations issues, career development and succession planning to the Line Managers
- Degree holder in Business Administration, major in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience with 4 years+ business partnering in a investment bank or financial institution
- Familiar with local Labour Ordinance
- Good command of spoken & written English and Cantonese, including Putonghua
- Confident, independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge on HR functional skills with strong business acumen is an added advantage
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
60K - 70K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org