- Act as a business partner to provide HR advisory services and support to business managers in areas of resources planning, talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, succession planning and staff engagement etc.
- Engage in the end-to-end process of recruitment activities from candidate sourcing to on-boarding
- Facilitate organizational changes to enhance people capability
- Offer support on formulating, reviewing and implementing HR systems, policies and procedures
- Assist in driving Bank-wide HR initiatives/projects e.g. Graduate Trainee Program, Internship Program and University Partnership Program etc.
- Provide coaching to team members
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in HR relationship management, preferably in financial institutions
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in HRM
- Good understanding of HR practices and trends in the market
- Able to manage stakeholders independently
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Good influencing, organization and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably with proficiency in Putonghua
Interested parties, please send full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com