Our client is a well-established Group. It is now inviting calibre candidates to join the team with the requirements below:
Govern the cybersecurity policy enforcement, and to provide leading advisory role for rules and regulations compliance among Business Units in China area.
- Develop, maintain and enforce Information Security Policy in accordance with industry standard, best practice and relevant regulatory requirements
- Perform risk assessment and security compliance check for China’s BU
- Drive systems’ security enhancement programme
- Assist security governance in the corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in developing and enforcing security policies, standards and guidelines for corporate
- Competent knowledge and good understanding of Information Security framework, standard and regulations from Mainland China, such as CSL, DSL, PIPL and etc.
- Holder of professional certificates in CISSP, CISA, ISO Lead Auditor or equivalent will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, initiative with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) in both speaking and writing
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com